I loved playing with Emma for the first time. Her and Grandma counted my toes, and them I would kick them and she would try and catch them.
I played with Mommy a little too. We mostly danced.
On Friday I got to meet Summer & Kristin. They hosted a beautiful shower for Mommy a few weeks before I was born.
Mommy and I wore matching pj's.
October 28, 2007
More Fun in the Hospital
Posted by Sara J at 5:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Hey Lil'Claire! I know that you don't know anything about me yet, but I was actually holding you in that picture with Kristin! We sure did have fun visiting with you, and we were very happy that you decided to wink for our picture together. Are you trying to show a little of your personality already? It sure does seem like it.
Can't wait to see you again soon! We'll check your blog often! :)
Hi Claire!
It was so nice to finally meet you on Friday. You are just as perfect as I thought you would be. I know you are glad to be home with you family. you are a lucky girl to have so many people who love you. I can't wait to see you again so I can snuggle with you! Hopefully we will see ya on Halloween!
Claire Elizabeth you are a wonderful sight for all. We are so over-joyed for you to be here! You are a beautiful little girl. You are really going to be happy living in the Jordan household. You have a wonderful daddy, a SUPER mommy, and a very smart and talented big sister. Emma is going to teach you lots of neat tricks. Your mommy and daddy are going to provide a lot of fun learning experiences that will help you grow up to be a well rounded little girl. You also have the "bestest" grandparents a little girl could ask for. Again, welcome into the world. Lots and Lots of love! Aunt Jill
Post a Comment