Hi there and welcome to my blog. My name is Claire Elizabeth and I am the newest member of the Jordan family. I was born by a scheduled c-section at 7:51 a.m. on October 25th. I weighed 7 lbs. 6 oz. and was 19 inches long.
The past few days have been very exciting for me. I finally got to meet my parents and my big sister, Emma. I also met all 4 of my grandparents, my uncle, and several of Mommy and Daddy's friends. I arrived home today, but spent my first 3 nights in the hospital. I am already sleeping through the night and eating well. I eat about every 3-4 hours during the day and Mommy wakes me up two times during the night to eat as well. She is really hoping that we can keep this pattern going:)
Here are a bunch of pictures covering the first four days of my life. I hope you enjoy them and continue to check back often. I look forward to sharing my experiences with all of you.
October 28, 2007
Introducing....ME!
Posted by Sara J at 5:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment