Today I got my first sponge bath. I can't get a real bath until the rest of my cord falls off, but after the fun I had today I am really looking forward to it. I loved my bath. Mommy kept heating blankets and towels in the dryer to keep me warm and it was great.
This is so relaxing.
Keep it coming Mommy!
All done!
October 30, 2007
My First Sponge Bath
Posted by Sara J at 8:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Claire, you are already changing SO MUCH! You look a lot like Emma in this second picture. WOW!
It seems the "litle queen" is get the royal treatment! It must be nice to have such a SUPER mommy! She is very smart about handling her little girls! You are very blessed to have her! You look like you are growing! Keep us posted on your progress! We love seeing the pictures and getting all the updates! Love you all!
Post a Comment