November 12, 2007

Some Facts About Me

1. I get cuter every day.
2. I sleep through the night.
3. I like to poop during diaper changes.
4. I love to nap.
5. I am a great snuggler.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you are already sleeping through the night! That is wonderful....but it might be having such GREAT caretakers who know exactly what to do! You are growning and are JUST the cutest thing I have seen lately! Claire I have a good looking GREAT nephew that was borned at the end of September. You two would make the cutest couple. We have to keep that in mind 17 or 18 years from now. I love the picture! Love you all...Aunt Jill

Anonymous said...

Claire, You are beautiful. You have changed so much since you were born. We can't wait until you and Emma visit south Ga. I am so glad you are a good girl for Mommy and Daddy. They are very blessed to have two beautiful girls. See you soon.
Love, Nana Jordan