December 23, 2007

My First Trip to Jesup

This weekend I went to Jesup for the first time and I got to meet a ton of new people. I was trying to make a good first impression so I was really showing off my flashy smile. It seems to have worked because I got lots of sugar (and gifts)!

We were busy and didn't get a whole lot of pictures this weekend, but I did get this one with Mommy.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I sure enjoyed meeting you Missy Claire! You are a beautfiul, blue-eyed little lady with plenty of good sugar and heart-winning smiles. It would have been a SUPER Christmas present for Aunt Jill if mommy and daddy had left you under my tree! NOT....I know that would have never happened! Can't wait for your next visit. I love you! Have a Merry Christmas and a Wonderful New Year!