It was time once again for a visit to see Dr. Dixon. This time it was for my 2 month check-up. I am actually 10 weeks old, but we got pushed back because of the holidays. Anyway, today I measured 23 inches long and I weighed in at a whopping 12 pounds! I am in the 75th percentile which is a huge change since I was in the 25th percentile at birth. Also today I received 5 immunizations! I got 4 shots and one oral dose. I didn't complain much at all when I got the shots and so far I haven't had any fussiness, but Mommy thinks I look pathetic with all these bandages on my legs. I think they make me look tough!
January 03, 2008
2 Month Check-up
Posted by Sara J at 3:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
You did better than I would have done....no fussiness! Aunt Jill would have told the news! You are a very brave young lady! Looks like you get another A+ from the doctor! Love you, Aunt Jill
Post a Comment