It is hard to believe you are already three months old. You are growing so much and your looks are chancing a wee bit. I hope to be able to see you in a short while. Check your mail for your Valentine presents! Love you all, Aunt Jill
Claire is definitely on the left, Emma on the right. Man I'm good!
Changing so much every day and each change sweeter than the last one.Grandma loves you.XXXOOO
Post a Comment
3 comments:
It is hard to believe you are already three months old. You are growing so much and your looks are chancing a wee bit. I hope to be able to see you in a short while. Check your mail for your Valentine presents! Love you all, Aunt Jill
Claire is definitely on the left, Emma on the right. Man I'm good!
Changing so much every day and each change sweeter than the last one.
Grandma loves you.
XXXOOO
Post a Comment