February 07, 2008

I WIll Say It Again, My Bumbo Rocks!

I seriously love my Bumbo chair and for those of you that don't have one, you need to go buy one. It allows Mommy to have her hands free so I can do lots of fun things with Emma. This week we tested it out in the bathtub and it was great. Now I can take my bath with my sister which is fun for everyone and saves Mommy time:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Claire and Emma,
You two are going to have so much fun. I love the Bumbo Seat, too. I had never heard of them but they are neat. Emma really loves you to share Mr. Lion. Hope you all are having a good week.
Love, Nana Jordan

Anonymous said...

What a super neat trick. Too bad they didn't have bumbo chairs when your mommy and daddy were little. Aunt Jill could have really used one with Jennifer and Joey. You two are so cute all wet in the bath tub. Looks like Claire will be ready for the pool this summer. She looks like she loves the water!