Time sure does fly. It seems like just yesterday that I was still growing in Mommy's belly:) The past 6 months have been amazing! Mommy and Daddy call me the 'perfect baby' and my big sister loves me to pieces. I am one lucky girl.
I am now eating all sorts of foods and for my birthday Mommy even gave me a few bites of ice cream. Of course I loved it! I still don't have any teeth and I barely have hair, but according to just about everyone I am adorable. Mommy says our trips to the grocery store take twice as long now because everyone wants to come talk to me.
Anyway, here are a few pictures from my recent photo shoot. The photographer said I belong on the cover of a baby magazine. Anyone know a good agent?
April 26, 2008
6 Months
Posted by Sara J at 3:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Oh my goodness Claire...I think I recognize your poodle diaper cover and hat on the right...I was wondering if you were able to wear it yet. Too Adorable! It looks like you really enjoyed getting your photos taken! I cannot believe it's been 6 months either...Time Flies!
Take Care! :)
Claire, Time is moving too fast. You are truly a beautiful baby. I know Mommy and Daddy are so proud of you. Glad you are feeling better. Keep Smiling. Hope it's not too long before we see you.
Love, Nana Jordan
Honey, your Aunt Jill completely agress with that photographer. You are a dream to take pictures of because you are soooooooo adorable and precious! Those big baby blues only help matters! Can't believe it has been 6 months already...you will be chasing big-sister around in no time at all! Love to the entire Jordan Clan!!!
Post a Comment