June 15, 2008

My Trip to Hershey

My family and I just got back from an amazing trip to Hershey, PA. For those who don't know, Hershey is where Hershey chocolate all started many years ago. It is just outside of Harrisburg and it is chocolate, chocolate everywhere. There is Hershey Park, Hershey Museum, Hershey School, Hershey Gardens, Hershey Lodge, Hershey Hotel, Chocolate World, etc. Mommy went to Hershey Park when she was a little kid and was so excited to go back with us. For those who are addicted to the show Jon & Kate Plus 8 like Mommy is, they recently went to Hershey too.
Mommy took a bazillion pictures during our trip. Here are just a few. Enjoy!

Here I am on an airplane for the first time. It was fun!
My first time in PA!
Hershey Lodge was so cool. There was chocolate everywhere. If you look closely you can see the Hershey Kisses on the sheets.
Wow - this was a BIG kiss!
Strolling through Hershey Gardens. It was so beautful.
My first day at Hershey Park.

Day 2 at the park.

After a long day at the park we all headed for the pool!


Mommy and I with Mr. Hershey Bar:)
Heading home, but still happy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Claire, Nana could not wait to see the Hershey pictures. I knew Mommy would have some good ones. You look like you had a great time. Glad you are home and the trip was great. Keep smiling.
Love, Nana Jordan

Anonymous said...

Looks like you really enjoyed the trip too! I know mommy and daddy enjoyed spending so much fun time with you girls! You should be names "Miss Smiley" Your smile would brighten up anyone's day! You are truely(?) a cutie pie!!! Love ya, Aunt Jill