July 25, 2008

9 Months

I don't have any big 9 month update, but here is what I have been up to. I eat mostly table food. I skipped the whole bottle/formula thing and drink my milk from a cup now. Mommy tried to fight this for a while, but she finally got over it and is letting me do it my way. I also love to play outside and will sit in the grass and play all day. I also enjoy tagging along on all my sister's outings. She has some awesome friends that love me a lot. They are so sweet to me and always include me even though I am still little. I also love music and going for walks. Recently Mommy discovered my first dislike - the hairdryer. By the looks of things, that won't be a problem though. It will probably be a while before I will have to use one.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Claire, Nana had to come to the Church Friday, Not my usual day and always have to look at my girls. The pictures are so cute. I'm glad you like everything. It makes it a lot easier for Mommy. See you soon.
Love, Nana Jordan