July 03, 2008

It's My Way Or No Way

Mommy is slowly learning that not every child follows the rules of feeding. She was so careful with Emma about starting solids, breast milk or formula for the first year, slowly introducing new foods, etc. Well I am generally a very laid back girl, but when it comes to my food, I don't like rules. I think Mommy is finally realizing this. I am 8 months old and have made my own rules.
1. I only eat table food.
2. I don't do bottles.
3. I don't do formula.
4. I don't do sippy cups.
These are my rules. Mommy has tried VERY hard to bend these rules, but I won't budge. She had some concerns about these matters, but after speaking with my doctor she has agreed to follow my rules. (Thanks Dr. Dixon. I knew you had my back.) That being said, pass the lasagna:)

1 comments:

Summer Pendley said...

Sara,

No matter how Claire bends your rules, just remember what her bib says in this picture...:)

That's all that matters!

Even though Sailer is only 3 months old, I am seeing that I must approach things much differently this time around......