with an earring gun:) That's right, I got my ears pierced! Us girls headed to the mall today and our last stop was Libby Lu! For those that don't know Libby Lu, you are missing out. It is the most fabulous girly girl store on the planet. Everything is sparkly, pink, glittery and glamourous. It is sort of like Claire's, but a little more over-the-top. Anyway, here is the story.
Mommy had been talking about getting my ears pierced for weeks and today we headed to the mall. Not necessarily to get my ears pierced, but maybe. So as we were walking into the mall she asked Emma if we should get my ears pierced today. Of course Emma said yes, yes, yes! Mommy suggested we walk around for a little while and think about it. I think she was nervous. We shopped for about 2 hours and all the while Emma kept asking Mommy when we were going to Libby Lu to pierce my ears. At this point Mommy knew there was no turning back. Emma would have been devastated if Mommy changed her mind now. So, we headed to Libby Lu. Mommy picked out my new earrings and WHAM! It was done. I didn't know what hit me, literally. I gave one big yell and then I was fine:) I love my earrings and I look so cute. Here are some pictures.Before.
After.
Here is a close-up shot. Be sure to also check out my pacifier. Emma picked these out for me today at Babies R Us. It is pink leopard print. They were terribly over priced, but defintely worth it. So cute:)
September 07, 2008
I've Been Shot....
Posted by Sara J at 4:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Hey Claire! Love the earrings....I have seen Libby Lu, but didn't know that they pierced ears there...I'll have to keep that in mind for Sailer. If it was up to me, I'd already have her ears pierced, but her daddy is trying to play the "protective daddy game" with her..:)
Anyway, you look adorable! And, I love the pacifier...wish Sailer loved hers enough so that I could buy cute ones..oh,well! :)
Claire, You are just like Emma now. Glad it is over and you did so well. Nana will be on the lookout for birhtday earring. Miss you and Emma. Love to all.
Love, Nana Jordan
OH NO......she's now a girly girl too
Post a Comment