September 14, 2008

My Photo Shoot - IN THE TUB!

I have so much fun in the bathtub. My absolute favorite toy is my Olive Garden cup. I don't have a clue where it came from since I have never actually been to Olive Garden, but I love it. On most days it stays in my hand during my entire bath.




I also love to brush my teeth in the tub. I only have 4 teeth, but I certainly enjoy brushing them. Is this the right way?
Now I've got it:)
Man, this thing is cool!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Claire, You make a bath look like so much fun. That sure does help Mommmy when she's trying to get you clean. You are my happy like angel. Love and miss you,
Nana Jordan

Cara and Bill said...

Claire,
Your mommy did a great job with your bathtime photo shoot. We can see that you really like it in there! You look so pretty and clean!
XOXO
The Dowdens