I went to the fair for the first time this weekend. I has so much fun riding the rides with Mommy, eating ice cream and playing games!
September 28, 2008
North Georgia State Fair
Posted by Sara J at 5:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I went to the fair for the first time this weekend. I has so much fun riding the rides with Mommy, eating ice cream and playing games!
Posted by Sara J at 5:12 PM
2 comments:
Claire, Nana is glad you all had such a nice weekend for the Fair. It looks like so much fun. You are really getting big. Soon Emma will not be able to keep things from you. Hope to see you soon.
Love, Nana Jordan
Who says little kids can't have fun at fairs?????
So happy to see you feeling better and having such a great time.
Post a Comment