October 14, 2008

I Am Pleading Temporary Insanity

It is a darn good thing that my mommy loves me a LOT, or I may have gotten in big trouble for this one. I got bored/hungry while in my crib and decided it might be fun to gnaw on it a while. It turned out to be quite fun so I chewed on it a bunch. Little did I know that chewing on my crib would put my mommy into hysterics! After she calmed down, the engineer in her kicked in and she came up with a clever idea to keep my chewing to a minimum. I don't plan on eating any more of my crib, but I am not telling her that because I sort of like purple duct tape:)

The problem...
The solution.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks to your posting I am going to be one step ahead when Matthew gtes to that point, www.onestepahead.com has Gummi Crib Rail and he is getting one for Christmas.

Anonymous said...

Claire, You are too funny. I bet Mommy was not real happy with you when she saw that. But that smile couldn't keep her mad but a minute. Can't wait to see you and your cute smile.
Love, Nana Jordan

Cara and Bill said...

That is hysterical! Jackson did the same thing and it freaked me out. I didn't make that fancy bumper though...where did you find purple duck tape?? So girlie and I know it matches her room.

Anonymous said...

Oh no....your crib has been personalized.......perfect :)

Grandma love you,