It was 61 degrees today so we spent the afternoon outside. Emma and I ran for hours and hours and had such fun. We haven't spent much time together in our backyard since I started walking because Mommy didn't want me to get hurt. I finally have the speed and balance to run around just like she does.
Still loving my swing!Stumped my the ladder. I could NOT figure out why my foot kept going through:)
Bathed, fed, and ready for bed:)
January 27, 2009
61 is FUN
Posted by Sara J at 10:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Claire, You are just getting a taste of all the fun you are going to have this Spring and Summer. Being Mobile is going to be such fun. I'm sure you will master the ladder soon. Hope you and Emma had a great time in the brief nice weather. We did too. See you all soon. Love to all. Nana Jordan
Claire, I love that million dollar smile! Warm weather and getting outside to play will make it easy to smile that smile! Love you girls! Aunt Jill
Post a Comment