I am currently seeking employment in the engineering field. Since Mommy and Daddy are both engineers, I think I qualify. I am proficient on all PINK computers and I am very good as using a weapon, I mean ruler:)
I also have limited experience in light construction.
And I clean...
January 23, 2009
Wanted: Engineering Job
Posted by Sara J at 3:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I tell you one thing that is impressive...girl, you are a sharp dresser. You will be turning heads with those cute outfits...especially the leopard print. Aunt Jill is liking that one!!!! I think you would be hired in a split second! Love you all, Aunt Jill
Claire, You are so smart. Nana wishes you were here to help her. You girls have a good time playing and we'll see you soon.
Love, Nana Jordan
Oh yeah....she might be the baby but she's her own woman :)
Sweet.
Post a Comment