February 24, 2009

It's Been Way Too Long

I'm not sure why I haven't posted anything in so long. It has been longer than usual and that is not like me:) It isn't as though I haven't done anything fun to write about. I guess I have just been too busy. Mommy got her Chez Ami trunks in this week so I have been helping her with those. Also this week Mommy and I started our Mommy & Me music class. That is lots of fun. I am a dancing machine and I love music, so Mommy figured it was just time to broaden my musicality. Is that a word??? Anyway, here a just a few pictures from the past week or so.

Me and Nukkums, yes that is his name:)
Drinkable yogurt with a straw - my new favorite thing.
Jumping around.
Super silly girl.
Exploring.

5 comments:

Cara and Bill said...

I remember when Emma used to wear that green / navy outfit. Its just as cute on Claire!

The Arritt Family said...

Claire,
That slide and climbing stuff looks super fun! Mommy says I might be coming down next month so maybe we can have a playdate somewhere fun like that!
Landon

Anonymous said...

Claire, You are such a little cute bug. Nana can't wait to see you. Drinkable yogart? Nana is putting that on her list. Love you all. See eveyone soon. Nana Jordan

Jill said...

You are going to have a super time when you get to Nana and Pappa Jordan's this weekend. We will have to plan something big on Friday night...asked mommy and daddy what they would like to have for a special homecoming meal? Aunt Jill will be glad to fix it for you all! Love you and have a safe trip!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, that picture on the couch with that giggly face is adorable. What a sweetie you are Baby Claire.

I love you,