March 12, 2009

Claire VS. Ice Cream Cone

Today at McDonald's I ate my very first unsupervised ice cream cone. Mommy usually helps me, but today she said I was on my own. She was a little scared that I would end up with ice cream everywhere, but I quickly went to work and ate it up in no time. Mommy was so proud.

As usual, when I finished I wiped my mouth off. I am definelty my mother's child:)
Play time!

1 comments:

Jill said...

I love ICE CREAM! I do believe that is my weakness. I can do without cake, candy, pies...but give me that ICE CREAM!!!! Chic Fil-A ice cream is my very favorite...it almost taste homemade!!!! Of course, it is a good thing we don't have one in Jesup! Aunt Jill would be there every day of the week, but of course, they are closed on Sundays! Love you all the Jordan girls and Scott, too!!!!!!!