April 11, 2009

Egg Hunt and Petting Zoo

The Easter Egg Hunt at Burnt Hickory was awesome. Besides egg hunts, they also had train rides, cupcake decorating, a petting zoo, crafts, and lots and lots of cotton candy and popcorn. It was a definite sugar high!


Um, what is that?!?
I knew exactly what this animal was. I love 'baa baa sheep'!

3 comments:

Jill said...

You look like you are having a SUPER hunt! Wish I could have been there with you guys! You always have such a good time! I'm just glad you smart mommy is recording all these fun things for you all to see and read when you get older! You are really blessed having such wonderful parents! Love you, Aunt Jill

Anonymous said...

Claire,
I'm so glad you had so much fun on your egg hunts. Maybe we'll get you here for one some Easter soon. Hope Daddy had a great Birthday and you and Emma got lots from the Easter Bunny. Love you all and can't wait to see you.
Nana Jordan

Grandma said...

Oh my goodness.....there are some weird animals but I don't see fear on that face....

Too cute.