I LOVE sushi. It may be in my genes or due to the fact that Mommy ate sushi all the time while she was pregnant, but for whatever reason, I love it. I eat everything, raw and cooked. Some of my favorites are squid, salmon, crab, shrimp and eel. These are some pictures from the other night at dinner. YUM!
Sushi dance!
My crazy sister likes to eat sushi too.
This is Emma eating sushi at 12 months:)
May 11, 2009
Sushi Girl
Posted by Sara J at 1:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Love the sushi dance!!!!! Me and Nana stopped at Publix before we left Fernandina and got some sushi...We even stood there and what the little man roll some...it was very interesting....Aunt Jill got enough to last her through the week...It is good and it will have to do until I can get back to a restaurant that serves sushi! Next time you all come down, we will have to go somewhere out of town to eat, so we all can get SUSHI!
Love you all, Aunt Jill
Claire and Emma,
You all look like you had fun and good eating with Sushi. You have gotten Aunt Jill and I into it too. We had a good trip to Fernandina and that may have to be a place we think about going too.Lots to do, good eating and sun,pool and beach. Miss you both and looking forward to seeing you soon.
Love, Nana Jordan
You go girl.....Beach dance..Sushi dance. I love them all. I would not have known the picture of Emma wasn't a picture of you. You two are sweet.
Post a Comment