We celebrated Uncle Todd's birthday at one of my faborite restaurants - PF Changs. I LOVE the lettuce wraps!
June 12, 2009
Uncle Todd's Birthday Dinner
Posted by Sara J at 11:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We celebrated Uncle Todd's birthday at one of my faborite restaurants - PF Changs. I LOVE the lettuce wraps!
Posted by Sara J at 11:24 PM
2 comments:
Claire,
We did have such a good time. Food was great, Cake great and the company was perfect. Glad you were feeling so good. Love the picture of you and Mommy.
Hope you are able to go swimming again. You look like you and Sailer are having a great time. Love to all.
Nana Jordan
GREAT picture of you and mommy. I love the cheeeeeeze smile! Can't wait until we all go out to diner again! It was sooooo much fun!
Post a Comment