Claire,I know Daddy was glad to be home and have such a good helper. You are too cute for words. Hope you all had a great day and enjoyed doing all the fun things. Have a great week.Love to All.Nana Jordan
Oh, how I wish you all were here to wash Aunt Jill's car! It needs it so badly! Looks like Daddy has some GREAT helpers!
Someone has to 'man the bucket' and I don't see anyone else doing it :)I wonder how much of the bucket was drank??????Good job Claire,I love you.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Claire,
I know Daddy was glad to be home and have such a good helper. You are too cute for words. Hope you all had a great day and enjoyed doing all the fun things. Have a great week.
Love to All.
Nana Jordan
Oh, how I wish you all were here to wash Aunt Jill's car! It needs it so badly! Looks like Daddy has some GREAT helpers!
Someone has to 'man the bucket' and I don't see anyone else doing it :)
I wonder how much of the bucket was drank??????
Good job Claire,I love you.
Post a Comment