I think I will have to do two posts for Halloween. The day isn't even halfway over and we have alreay been so busy having fun! Several of the Halloween festivities were cancelled because of the rain, but not everything:)
First we went to Michael's craft store. They always come up with fun and creative holiday crafts. Today we made pencil toppers with modeling clay and pipe cleaners. I chose to make an orange pumpkin with googly eyes and a green stem. It was really pretty, but I decided I didn't want to give it to Mommy to keep until it hardened so after carrying it around for the next hour I ended up with a big nasty one-eyed orange glob stuck to the end of my pencil:(
Next we went to storytime at Barnes & Noble. After a small meltdown over the demise of my pumpkin pencil topper, I enjoyed listening to some Halloween books and then I colored.
Then we stopped at Toys R Us for a parade around the store with Geoffery. I hated Geoffery, but I loved getting some candy.
On the way home for a nap we stopped at Burnt Hickory's Drive-Thru Trick or Treating event. It was just as awesome as it sounds:)
October 31, 2009
Happy Halloween
Posted by Sara J at 3:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Claire,
I'm so glad you had a good Halloween. I knew you would have great fun. You and Emma looked so cute I know everyone wanted to give you lots of candy. Have a good week. Maybe it won't rain. Love to all.
Nana Jordan
Post a Comment