November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving

We went to Nana and Granddaddy's house for Thanksgiving. I had a great time! Nana got me my first camouflage oufit:) I didnt go hunting, but I did go with Daddy to get his after he shot it. I was a little scared, but I was okay. I also got a few early Christmas gifts and got to play with some baby goats.

My new ride. I love it!

Me and Aunt Jill.

4 comments:

Jill said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jill said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jill said...

I sure enjoyed your visit during Thanksgiving! It was a GREAT day! I believe everyone had fun and I know everyone had plenty to eat! Hope to get to see you again really soon! I love you! Aunt Jill

Grandma said...

Two little Jordans sitting on the fence.....how sweet is that?

It sure looks like you girls had a great time at Nana's.