Emma and I had breakfast with Santa. I was not interested at all in seeing Santa, but the food was yummy:)
December 13, 2009
Breakfast with Santa
Posted by Sara J at 8:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Emma and I had breakfast with Santa. I was not interested at all in seeing Santa, but the food was yummy:)
Posted by Sara J at 8:24 PM
3 comments:
Well, I understand how bigger people, especially those in red with all that hair on their face would make you a little bit uncomfortable! I bet next year you will rattle off a list for him a mile long! You just needed a little more time before warming up to the big guy! Love you Claire Bear!
Dear Claire,
It's ok, I didn't want to sit on that big guy's lap either! I let my dad walk me over to him and I just leaned down and told him what I wanted! Hope you get everything you want for christmas!
Love
Landon
Claire,
I'm sure Santa will know what you want even if you were not too sure of him. Sure made for a cute picture with Mommy too. Love to all and keep safe and warm these next few days.
Nana Jordan
Post a Comment