We made our annual Christmas trip to Gatlinburg with Grandma, Poppa, Uncle Tim, Uncle Travis and Karli. We spent a fabulous five days playing in the snow, baking cookies, assembling a gingerbread house, and of course opening lots and lots of presents! There is nothing better than spending the day in your jammies:)
We had a great time making Chrismas cookies with Mommy and Grandma. We took out job very seriously:)
They weren't the best looking cookies, but they were super yummy!Playing with some gifts.
I really enjoyed decorating the gingerbread house. Emma and I had fun, but I think next year Mommy may have to get 2 houses. Emma and I couldnt agree on a decorating style:) Did you notice that the house and my face both have the same amount of icing on them???
This is my side. It started out pretty, but them I realized I could use the candy to scrape off the icing and eat it!!!
December 23, 2009
Gatlinburg, TN
Posted by Sara J at 1:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment