December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas

This was the first year that I really 'got' it and I can now confidently say that I LOVE Christmas:) I love everything about it!
Mommy woke me up on Christmas morning and asked me if I wanted to see if Santa came??? I sleepily said yes, and went downstairs and was absolutely thrilled to see the tree all lit up and bursting with toys and gifts! (Up until then there was not one thing under the tree.) I immediately raced over to the tree to get a closer look and found a few gifts that I knew were especially for me...


Santa gave me a wooden bassinet for my babies and a life-size sheep!!! He really knows what I like. He brought me lots of other wonderful and fun gifts too, but the bassinet and sheep were definetly my most favorite.
After a wonderfully relaxing day of playing and going to the movies, we spent Christmas evening with the Boomer family. We always have fun with the Boomers!




Mommy and Michele cooked a wonderful Christmas dinner! My favorite part was the dessert! Mommy made her first-ever cherry pie and it was so good with lots of whipped cream on top.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! I think the sheep is my favorite too..... it looks like you had a wonderful Christmas.
You are a sweetie baby Claire, I love you.

Anonymous said...

WOW! I think the sheep is my favorite too..... it looks like you had a wonderful Christmas.
You are a sweetie baby Claire, I love you.