January 10, 2010

Around the House

We have had some super-cold weather in Georgia over the past week. We also had a little snow and lots of ice. The ice caused schools to be closed for TWO days! Mommy, Emma and I tried to keep ourselves busy with fun stuff around the house. We played games, tried some new recipes, did a little post holiday organizing, etc. Mommy didn't get the camera out too much, but here are some silly pictures of me. Please don't become alarmed when you see the last picture. It was totally my idea and I got in there all by myself.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Claire,
You are too funny. I bet Bentley didn't mind though. Glad you all found fun things to do in this cold weather. I'm getting very tired of it myself. Hope we have some normal cold for the rest of the winter. Hope Mommy had a great Birthday. Love to all.
Nana Jordan

Jill said...

Girl...you are something else! But I bet that gives mommy an idea! No, just kidding. I know we all are getting kind of tired of the cold weather...but maybe it will kill some of the bugs down here! I bet you all had fun celebrating mommy's birthday and her cake looked yummy...loved the color! Maybe the cold, cold weather will be over in a little while and it will get back to normal....love you all! Auntie Jill

Alyssa said...

Sometimes I wish I had a cage for my little one :) We shoot Matthew with a marshmallow gun and he loves it. There are actually video's on my blog.

Hope you had a great holiday season.