My new year began with a visit from Nana and Granddaddy Jordan. When they arrived we celebrated Christmas with them. Woohoo! I loved all of the wonderful gifts they gave me. They are so generous and Nana knows exactly what I like:)
I loved everything, but here are just a few of my favorites:My Elmo telephone and answering machine rocks. I can speak with Elmo, Abby, Cookie, and the whole gang from Sesame Street.
Nana just knew I would love this. It is a baby bag with lots of baby clothes for my babies. I love to change their diapers and clothes!
My pillow!
This is my AMAZING dollhouse bookcase. I can play with it or store my things. It looks beautiful in my room and I love it!
This is my Little People Dance and Spin Castle. What else could a princess want???
January 02, 2010
Happy New Year!
Posted by Sara J at 5:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Love your new bookcase! It looks so good in your room. Nana Jordan was telling me how pretty it was! She was right!!! Love you!
Claire,
Hope you are having fun changing baby clothes inside these cold days. Love you my uppy girl. Wish I had you and Emma here with us trying to stay warm. Spring will be here soon. Loved being with everyone for our Christmas. Stay warm.
Love, Nana Jordan
Wow! what a lucky lady! !
Post a Comment