Today I am the EXACT age that Emma was on the day I came into the world. And isn't it ironic that today I wore my 'Little Sister' shirt. Kinda funny to think about...
In honor of this strange coincidence I am posting some pictures of me from today AND some of Emma when she was my age. Enjoy!
January 21, 2010
In Case You Were Wondering.....
Posted by Sara J at 10:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Love it! I thought you were going to tell us something there for a moment! You two girls are just beautiful! I love getting to see all the pictures....but would rather see you in person! Aunt Jill might just have to take a trip to the north soon!
Oh my goodness....Emma seemed like such a big girl when you were born and now you are...Oh no :)
I love you baby Claire.
Post a Comment