My weekend was jam-packed with fun! On Saturday Emma and I attended the Build & Grow Clinic at Lowe's. This clinic is not really designed for kids my age, but I had no problem keeping up with Emma. I got my very own apron, goggles, hammer, and nails. Daddy did most of my project, but I had so much fun and looked super-cute in my apron:)
Next, we went to the craft store for Science Day. We made water molecules out of clay.
On Sunday we went to Maggie Moos to get ice cream. I ordered Bubblegum ice cream with M&M's on top.
Y-U-M!
February 28, 2010
Apron, Clay & Bubblegum
Posted by Sara J at 8:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Claire,
You and Emma had another fun weekend. Nana wants to go to Maggie Moo's when she comes up. I love good ice cream. Glad Daddy was off and able to help on all the projects. We may have two budding engineers. Love you all and come see us soon.
Love, Nana Jordan
I bet you were voted the cutest child in a Lowe's apron! You are tooo smart for your age! I know you can do or will give it your best to keep up with Emma! I love the fact that daddy and mommy were there with you girls! That means a lot to Aunt Jill. It will to you too when you get older! Look's like everyone enjoyed Maggie Moo's too! I love ICE CREAM!!~!~~ I love you too!
Post a Comment