Emma and I got a package in the mail today from Nana Jordan. We were so excited and we started ripping into the box before Mommy could even set it on the floor. We got one corner ripped open when Mommy went to get the scissors and a big fluffy ear popped out! That really got us excited and we were thrilled when we finally got this adorable pink dog out of the box. Emma immediately claimed it as hers and I started to cry. Mommy came to my rescue and luckily Nana had written my name on it. Relunctantly Emma handed it to me and I didn't put this little guy down all afternoon. Mommy wasn't sure if I loved it that much or if I was just so stinkin glad to finally get something that Emma really wanted:) Either way, THANK YOU so much to Nana for sending such a wonderful Valentine's Day goodie box.
February 03, 2010
Thank You, Nana!
Posted by Sara J at 8:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Claire,
Nana knew you would love the puppy. I should have sent Emma one too. She is getting so grown, Nana didn't know if she cared about stuffed animals. Glad you liked the package. Nana will have to do that more often for no reason. Love you all.
Nana Jordan
WHAT A SMILE!!!!! Love it! Love you too!
Oh yeah, that's a face of satisfaction. Thank goodness it had your name on it, I know it was tough on Emma but you sure are enjoying that puppy.
Post a Comment