March 30, 2010

Egg Hunt - Round 3

Location: Lost Mountain Park
Weather: Perfect

My friends and I had an egg hunt at the park today. We had a great time and everyone got lots of eggs and candy. Emma was a little sad to find out all of this went on while she was in school though. The next morning she told Mommy that she didnt feel like she needed to attend school anymore!?! Luckily Mommy nicely explained to her that learning is MUCH more important than finding eggs and Emma agreed. Mommy also reminded her that I very eagerly shared my candy with her so she should be thankful for such a kind and generous little sister like me:)


3 comments:

Jill said...

Glad you had and good time! And it is very sweet of you to share your candy with your big sister! Tell Emma that Aunt Jill agrees with mommy! Learning is much more important! Have a "HOPPY" Easter!

grandma said...

OMG, these pictures of you and your friends are adorable. I am so glad you have your own little group of friends.

I love you baby Claire.

Anonymous said...

Claire-Bear
You are just too cute. I'm glad you had great weather for this hunt. You are a good sister to share. Hope this wonderful weather continues and you all have a great week and Easter. Love to all
Nana Jordan