April 03, 2010

Egg Hunt - Round 4

Location: Burnt Hickory
Weather: overcast, but comfortable

Today we went to the Burnt Hickory Baptist Egg-stravaganza. I have been going to this hunt since my first Easter and it is always the best in town. They have hunts every 30 minutes, crafts, inflatables, train rides, lots of food, and of course CANDY! The only bad thing about this egg hunt is it is always during nap time:( I was really tired by the time we got to the hunt today, but I was a little trooper and did the best I could. I only got 3 eggs, but it was still really fun.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Claire,
Sorry you were tired but you looked great. We may hide and hunt eggs again this weekend. Nana missed it but enjoyed seeing all the fun you and Emma had. Can't wait to see you little bear.
I love you.
Nana Jordan

Jill said...

Beautiful girls in Beautiful dresses! Love you girls!