March 08, 2008

Claire Eats, Emma Falls

This is the actual video of my first attempt at solids. I wouldn't exactly call rice cereal a 'solid', but apparently in the infant world it is. Anyway, watch and enjoy...



This second video is hysterical. Mommy and I have watched it about a million times already and laugh every time. Poor Emma. And don't worry, she and the banana survived:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the video clips. It is great to see the expressions on Claire's face and listen to Emma talk. This is GREAT! Love you, Aunt Jill

Anonymous said...

ohhhhhh how sweet. Claire is a little trooper about everything. She is lucky to have a big sister to help and its wonderful that she can talk now.....

I think the Easter bunny will have to bring some shoes with some sort of grips on them :)
My heart leaped when she disappeared...YIKES

Chad and Kristin Pendley said...

Ha ha! Silly girl! They both are adorable on this video. Claire just smiles and smiles. I love it! Emma is such a big help. Emma sound like such a grown up little girl with all her talking. I can't believe it! Lots of hugs and kisses! Love, Kiss-Kiss