Mommy bought me a booster chair today since I am now eating solid foods. I was thrilled! Now we can all have our own chair at the table:) Bring on the food!
Man, I am cute!
March 12, 2008
Let's Eat!
Posted by Sara J at 10:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Yes, you are the cutest thing I have seen in a long time! I wish I could have a Claire and Emma hug right now! Aunt Jill really could used them! Love you all, Aunt Jill
Oh what a beautiful baby ! ! !
So sweet and so beautiful, I can't wait to see you.
Grandma loves you XXXOOO
Claire, I am so proud of you eating solids. I'm sure Emma will teach you what is really good. You are so cute and growing up way to fast. See you all soon.
Love, Nana Jordan
Wow! What a big girl! She looks so happy and sweet. We are proud of you, Claire! Enjoy that new seat.
Miss you guys so much,
Cara
Post a Comment