August 25, 2008

10 Months Old

I am 10 months old today! Where does the time go? It seems like just yesterday I was... well, you know what I mean. I have accomplished so much and every day I am learning something new. This is such a fun time for me. I am learning to express myself, and most importantly, I am mobile. I am crawling and pulling up and cruising along furniture. I am all over the place and keeping Mommy on her toes. She can no longer plop me down and walk away. Oh no, my friend - now I follow:) Mommy and Daddy love to watch me move, but my sister isn't taking my mobility so well. She now has to stay on guard to protect her precious items. All of her most valued possesions now stay in a huge pile in the middle of a big table where she nows I cannot reach them. HOW RUDE! She doesn't understand that I don't actually want her toys, I am just testing myself to see what I can get. I suppose eventually she will come around, but for now I just longingly stare up at the pile on the table that I cannot reach. One day I will make my own pile...

0 comments: