August 05, 2008

The Atlanta Botanical Gardens

I enjoyed my visit to The Atlanta Botanical Gardens today. We started out in the Children's Gardens, stopped for lunch and then ended our visit splashing around in the sunflower fountains. At first Mommy wasn't planning to let me play in the water, but then she gave in and let me splash around. It was so refreshing and fun!

I wasn't in the mood for this picture, but as you can see I lost that fight.
I loved the fountains!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What Fun!! And just where you needed to be on the hot days. You look like you were having as much fun as the older children. We miss you all already. Hope to see you soon.
Love, Nana Jordan

Anonymous said...

I see you can do anything the big girls do! Looks like you are definitely enjoying those fountains...what a SUPER way to stay cool on these hotter than hot muggy days....love you....Aunt Jill