August 09, 2008

Momma Got a Brand New Ride

Mommy got this a few weeks ago off of Craig's List - $60! The three of us go for a walk every morning and we used to have the kind of stroller were we sat in front of each other. If Emma sat in the front I would pull her hair and if I sat in front she would kick me. It was always a very enjoyable walk - NOT!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now I am really going to have to check out Craig's List...that was a super deal! Especially when you get to right together now! You girls have fun with the new stoller! Love you all, Aunt Jill

Anonymous said...

Claire and Emma,
Nana loves the new stroller. Looks like the ducks like it too. They are sure friendly. Hope you all are having a much cooler week and enjoying the stroller. Love you all.
Nana Jordan