October 29, 2008

My Busy Day

I had a very busy day. After dropping Emma off at school, Mom took me to my 1 year well visit. As expected, Dr. Dixon called me perfect. Mommy and I also got our flu shots. That part wasn't very fun, but sometimes I just have to do what is best. Mommy and I got Charlie Brown band-aids.
Here are my stats. I am also going to include Emma's 1-year stats. It is fun to see how we compare.

Me:
Weight - 21 lbs. 4 oz. (75%)
Height - 30 inches (75%)

Emma:
Weight - 22 lbs. 7 oz. (90%)
Height - 31 inches (90%)

As you can see, my sister was a little beefcake when she was one:)

After our flu shot Mommy and I had to wait around to make sure we didn't have a reaction. It was the longest 15 minutes EVER, but we passed the time with a photo shoot:)
After my appointment we went to storytime.
A normal girl my age might require a nap after going to the doctor and storytime, but not me. Mommy and I picked Emma up from school and headed to Chuck E. Cheese. Loved it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Claire,
You are perfect. That is one smart Doctor. I know you had a good time on your day out. Your party was perfect too. We missed you and Emma as soon as we drove out of the driveway. Hope we can see you again very soon.
Have a Great Halloween.
Love, Nana Jordan

Anonymous said...

Oh my.....you sure are getting big and loving the amusements. I cannot believe you are a toddler already....ooops!
almost :)