This year I dressed up as Nemo and, of course, I was the cutest fish ever! My costume was so much fun to wear and people everywhere commented on how cute I was. Over the last week we have been to several Halloween parties and events and I was the ONLY Nemo! Mommy couldn't believe it. We had so much fun and best of all my costume kept me nice and warm while we were trick or treating.
The first house we stopped at was Chad and Kristin's. They live really close to us so we had to stop by and show off our costumes:)Ready to go!
The first house we stopped at in our 'hood was the Boomer's. I jumped right out of my wagon and grabbed some candy. I love the Boomers. They let me get as much candy as I wanted! I only got one piece. My sister was off with her friends and Mrs. Boomer told me that she had already been to their house 5 times! Can you believe it!?! Emma sure had fun. Be sure to check out her blog for more pictures.
November 01, 2008
Happy Halloween
Posted by Sara J at 3:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Oh my....words cannot describe how cute you look. I can't believe you didn't slip right out of Daddy's arms like fish do.....you sure are lucky.
I love your enthusiam over the candy.......hey, how do you know what candy is young lady??????
I love you baby Claire.
Claire, You are truly the cutest fish I've ever seen. I know Halloween was so much fun this year. Wish we could have seen you both. Have a good week and enjoy the warmer weather.
Love, Nana Jordan
Claire,
I just had to comment on these Halloween pictures. When I got that costume for you I knew you would look cute, but I never imagined that you would be THAT cute! Everytime I think about you waddling around in that costume it makes me laugh.
I love you!
You are the cutest Nemo I have ever seen. Can't wait to see you again. Hope you get to come down for Thanksgiving!!!! Love you! Aunt Jill
Post a Comment