November 10, 2008

Walking

Wow! Has it really been a week since my last post??? I guess I have been so busy WALKING that I haven't had time to post. Oh yeah, you read that correctly. I am walking! I may have been a little slow compared to Emma, but in my opinion she walked too early. I mean seriously she was 9 months old! Anyway, that is just my opinion. I took a very methodical approach to walking and took the time to think about walking instead of just jumping right into it. I watched and learned for months and then last week I decided it was my time. So, after two or three days of teetering around I now consider myself a walker. Mommy has been working hard to get a video of my skills. Unfortunately Emma has been sort of a camera hog lately and every single time Mommy gets the camera out she decides to jump right in and either push me over or make me mad and I fall over. I think Mommy and I are going to have to try to get some video next time Emma is in school:) Stay tuned...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Claire, You will have this new skill mastered by Thanksgiving. We will have to talk to Emma about pushing you over. Have a good week and I hope you all get to feeling better.
Love, Nana Jordan

Cara and Bill said...

Wow! Congratulations Claire! You are getting to be a big girl now! Don't let Emma push you around, OK?

Anonymous said...

Your day will come to take care of Emma. Until then practice walking....you and Emma will be running around together before we know it.

I love you Claire Jordan,