November 04, 2008

6 Minutes - Are You Kidding Me?

Today I voted with Mommy for the first time. After all the madness that ensued during early voting in Georgia, I was prepared to tell you a voting story that involved long lines, hours of waiting, dirty diapers and wailing children. Instead, this is my boring story of my first time voting with Mommy:
We pulled into the parking lot at 3:38 pm. (We noted the time because we were preparing to tell how we waited for hours and hours.) We got out of the car, Mommy flashed her ID, we walked up to a voting booth and Mommy made a few quick selections. We said good-bye to the poll workers, Emma cried about them running out of stickers, and we got back in the car. We pulled out of the parking lot at 3:44 pm. (Again we noted the time in preparation for this story.)
I imagine in most cases this would be a success story for a first voting experience, but not for me. It was so boring, but the media coverage tonight should be most entertaining:)
May the best candidate win!

This is the only picture I have to post today. Mommy, Emma and I went to the Center for Puppetry Arts and this is the only picture she could snap before she got in trouble:)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Claire watch your mommy and that camera! She is like Aunt Jill....photo opts do not go untaken! Even if we get in trouble! Where there is a will there is a way!....Voting was about 70% here....Our Sheriff won big time! Great, right Daddy Hunter! Can't wait to see you guys! love you Aunt Jill