Some man called "Santa" came to our house last night. He dropped off loads of new stuff for me and Emma! Mommy said he came because were are the best girls in the whole world. I don't get it, but I love it. I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas like me!
I love books!I love this!
I love my Vera!
Socks! I love socks!
We ate Christmas dinner with the Boomers. I really enjoyed that too!
December 25, 2008
Merry Christmas
Posted by Sara J at 8:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
You girls are precious in your matching outfits!!!! You two are realy stylin'...I love them! Looks like Santa was very good to you girls! It really pays to be good! Love you, AUnt Jill
WOW! So much cool stuff and you are too cute checking it all out.
Grandma loves you,
Post a Comment