December 23, 2008

My First Trip to Gatlingburg, TN

I just got back from my first trip to Gatlingburg. We stayed with Grandma and Poppa in their cabin. I had a great time exploring the cabin, destroying the cabin, and playing at the cabin:) I also enjoyed shopping the outlets with Mommy, going to my first dinner show, eating lots of yummy holiday foods, and celebrating Christmas a little early with Grandma, Poppa and Uncle Tim.


Presents!
I got a Cabbage Patch Kid, but I just wanted the bottle that came with her:)
I love pushing my new shopping cart!

Running wild!
Pausing to enjoy a holiday cookie that Emma made.
Me and Gram.
Me and Mom.
Here I am at my first dinner show.
I couldn't take my eyes off the show. I stood on Mommy's lap and danced the whole time:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you enjoyed your first trip! It gets better every year. Aunt Jill loved the "Black Bear Jamboree" and the shopping was out of this world! Boy, you will really get into the spirit and the dancing next year. That would be fun to see! Merry Christmas and I love you, Aunt Jill

Anonymous said...

Claire, Great pictures of everyone. I know you had a good time at the Black Bear Jamboree. It was so good when we went. I know Santa will be coming soon and you will have more toys than you can handle. Can't wait to see you soon.
Love, Nana Jordan

Anonymous said...

The best part of Gatlinburg is seeing your sweet face smiling all the time....