January 04, 2009

More Christmas!

This weekend we celebrated Christmas with Nana and Granddaddy Jordan. We had such a fun weekend and LOVE all of the gifts they gave Emma and I. I am starting to think that we might be a little bit spoiled:) I think that is a good thing! My absolute favorite gift was my vacuum. Emma doesn't allow me to borrow hers very often, so Nana got me my very own and I can now vacuum whenever I want! I LOVE it!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! Make sure to bring your vaccum when you come to south Georgia and you can always help Aunt Jill cleanup after Uncle "BB". He loves to make a mess to keep me busy!!! See you in a couple of weeks! Love you, Aunt Jill

Anonymous said...

Baby Claire cleaning the house......there is something wrong with this picture.