January 09, 2009

Growing Up Fast

I have recently started climbing, ALOT. It isn't much of a problem around the house, but let me loose in a Chick-fil-A playground and watch out! I used to just walk around and watch Emma climb and slide and Mommy didn't have to worry much. Not any more! Now I climb all the way up, go down the slide, and crawl through all the tunnels. Sometimes Mommy has to come up and get me because I am having so much fun that I don't want to leave.





3 comments:

Chad and Kristin Pendley said...

I love the slide picture! ha, ha! Hope y'all are doing well. Sara- I hope you have a happy birthday!!

Anonymous said...

Boy, mommy you really do have your hands full now....we may have to give the climber a nickname, like maybe....Monkey! No more sitting back and watching Emma.....Emma, you are going to help mommy watch Claire!!! What did you girls and daddy do for mommy's birthday? Hope you had a good one...love you all! Aunt Jill

Anonymous said...

The pictures are worth a thousand words....Go Claire Go.....

Grandma loves you,