Claire, That is just too cute. You are a dancing machine. I know you will enjoy music and all the fun you have there. Hope you all are having a fine week. Love to all. Nana Jordan
That girl has rhythm! I love your dancing! Aunt Jill like to dance also! Looks like our weather is getting better down here! Hope yours is too! Love you! Aunt Jill
3 comments:
Claire, That is just too cute. You are a dancing machine. I know you will enjoy music and all the fun you have there. Hope you all are having a fine week. Love to all.
Nana Jordan
That girl has rhythm! I love your dancing! Aunt Jill like to dance also! Looks like our weather is getting better down here! Hope yours is too! Love you! Aunt Jill
That is TOO cute! I love how she shakes one last time after the song ends! Hahaha! Too funny! :)
Post a Comment